Hello Readers! Today’s blog post is going to be about my most anticipated books of 2017 in order, 1 being my most anticipated and 10 being my lesser anticipated!! I don’t have as many this year as I usually do and I think that’s mostly because I have been so busy with class and planning a wedding that I have not been able to scroll through bookish media! Don’t despair though because I still have A LOT of amazing books that are being released that I want to devour. Lately I have been really into post apocalyptic books, usually about the world ending in some way…why I am not sure! I have also really been enjoying books that take place in space or on other planets, love love love!! Here is a list of the books that I am dying to get my hands on! If you have read any of these or if you are also impatiently waiting for them like I am let me know in the comments down below!
P.S. Some of these I have already read this year and I was a little bit disappointed in some of them. However, I am going to rate them how I would have rated their anticipation before reading them!
- Untitled Chaol Novel by Sarah J. Maas
- Kings Cage by Victoria Aveyard
- Starfall by Melissa Landers
- We All Looked Up by Tommy Walach
- The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles
- The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett by Chelsea Sedoti
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- The Last Place on Earth by Carol Snow
- North of Happy by Adi Alsaid
- Duels and Deception by Cindy Anstey